The Church is a spiritual nation within an earthly nation.
This is the Church age, His called-out ones through whom God will be glorified, and Christ revealed.
This nation called church was born when the Holy Ghost descended on the disciples in the Upper Room on the day of Pentecost. Released along with the Spirit was gifts to everyone and distinct calling to individuals through whom God via His Spirit will nurture the church to perfection.
Ephesians 4: 11-13.
11. “And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12. For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13. Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ”
WE NEED YOU.
Relationships between these callings is of essence to the duties of perfecting the saints so that the believer can be both the salt of the earth and light to the world in the expectation of her Lord and Saviour.
This interpersonal relationship of ministry calling in the church at Antioch is what defined the Christian Identity.
The coming of prophets from Jerusalem to a church taught in the Word, who were portraits of Christ, unleashed the prophetic grace by which the Church knew a famine was coming upon the world, making available the grace of their calling to warn nations. The church was to take advantage of it when it eventually came!
25. “Then departed Barnabas to Tarsus, for to seek Saul:
26. And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.
27. And in these days came prophets from Jerusalem unto Antioch.
28. And there stood up one of them named Agabus, and signified by the Spirit that there should be great dearth throughout all the world: which came to pass in the days of Claudius Caesar.
29. Then the disciples, every man according to his ability, determined to send relief unto the brethren which dwelt in Judaea:
30. Which also they did, and sent it to the elders by the hands of Barnabas and Saul”
THE WORK NEEDS US TOGETHER.
How come we found ourselves where we are today as the Church in our nations without bearing his light and giving His salt? So much that we seem to grope in greater darkness and suffering greater decadence without being the salt we are meant to be!
1. “Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.
2. As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.
3. And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away”
WE ARE AT OUR BEST TOGETHER.
This gives us a clear insight of what can happen when prophetic graces find wings in the teaching graces. The stirring of the prophetic by sound teaching launched the Church on her first global mission conquest. One of such places where the State was overrun by the power of God bearing the influence of the gospel was Ephesus. This is the city for which this profound scripture that informed the aim of ART was written.
TOGETHER OUR GIFTING ARE MAXIMIZED.
There are prophesies concerning the destiny of black race that Nigeria harbours, though they seem delayed. But not anymore! ART is here! That prophetic trigger long awaited!
Friends, there is a visitation upon the church of God in Nigeria, meant to trigger a new order across Africa and a global wave of the understanding of the importance of communion of ministry Gifts for the move of God.
God is out to seize the heart of our nation to reposition our generation, and release the black race to her destiny.
Together, let’s trigger the release of grace for greatness that Africa and the rest of the world have long awaited.
COME LET’S REASON TOGETHER.
Apostolic Round Table (ART) is a communion of ministry Gifts and all church leaders to leave aside denominational differences and through the prism of our oneness as Christ’s body, consider issues of doctrine and the believer rights within their nation of existence.
Act 15: 1 & 2.
1. “And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.
2. When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question”
Apostolic Round Table is an annual conference tour which debuted with the topic: Tithe And The Finished Work Of Christ. It then moved to Islamisation Agenda and finally Prophecy And The Destiny Of Nations.
Our vision at ART is to provide a platform of communion and fellowship for Christian leaders till we all come to the fullness of Christ and the unity of faith.
I look forward to sharing fellowship with you at ART.
His servant and yours.
Apostle. Dr. Bolaji O Akinyemi.
To provide a platform of communion and fellowship for Christian leaders till we all come to the fullness of Christ and the unity of faith.